Thursday, March 10, 2005

Questions?


flags Posted by Hello
Alright, continuing yesterdays train of thought/blog....Here's a couple from "The Book of Questions"

What was the last song you sang to yourself? Stevie Wonder's "I Love You More Today Than Yesterday"

What would you do if you weren't too inhibited or scared too? Try out for a Broadway musical. Now, those who know me are on the floor laughing at this because they know my complete (as in total. as in full. as in 100%) lack of skills in the singing and dancing arenas....but that's the whole point! To totally give myself over to fun and the loosing of inhibitions and doing something that I know "I can't"...to be willing to be a fool...

Do you feel ill at ease going to a movie, dinner or vacation by yourself? Hmmmm...I rent movies by myself all the time, and if there's some foreign arty flick I can't persuade any one else to go to, I'll go on my own and enjoy it. I wouldn't want to eat dinner in a restaurant on my own, though I often go to coffee houses for work or reading time alone. Vacations, I'm ok with going alone because you meet people along the way, but I prefer to go with someone-in part so you have someone to share the memories with later. However, my life's' biggest regret is not taking an amazing sailing trip I could have because my friend I was supposed to go with backed out....so never again will I turn down a travel opportunity because I'd have to do it on my own.

No comments: