Tuesday, August 09, 2005

working hard


working hard
Originally uploaded by wabi6.

Well, now that thesis is finally drawing to a close...it's time to share those sites that helped me keep (or loose, depending on your view of it) my sanity...
A few of the more quirky ways I found to procrastinate.

Here is a site that for some reason I was captivated by...something to do with the hypnotic gaze of the noble llamas...the catchy beat...and the random weirdness...I guess. Enjoy!

Speaking of random weirdness...what better way to pay homage to Star Wars than by showing what it would have been like if Lucas cast VEGETABLES! (make your own joke about Lucas dialogue here).


This is a prime example of what happens when Bible college students have too much spare time. All in good fun.

No matter how many times I see this video I always Laugh One of my favourite comedy central clips.

A few good ways to avoid reading about the phenomenological imperative can be found here

If you want to really find ways to avoid working on your reference page check out someone (not in bible school) who has way way way too much time on his hands. a link or two

Of course Bunnies re-enacting epic movies is a productive way to gear up towards working on lit review.

Finally, if you're going to be good and only procrastinate for a minute or two...then use that minute to brush up on the classics.

2 comments:

AndyOfVermont said...

I'm not sure about the llamas, but LOL on the veggies and the Bush clip.

Denise said...

The Llamas are cute!